Meetings, Incentives & Events
The Sukosol is an ideal location at which to hold your next corporate or private event. As we are positioned in the heart of Bangkok and easily accessible from the airport, via the express highway and Airport Rail Link (ARL) at Phaya Thai station, we are perfectly placed to host both local and international guests.
State-of-the-art venue options
The hotel has on offer an array of stand-alone, co-joined, indoor and outdoor, conference, banquet, classroom, cocktail, reception and theatre rooms available. Our state-of-the-art facilities are available in modern, traditional Thai and colonial-style settings.
The Kamolthip Ballroom can accommodate up to 800 people for a sit-down dinner and 1,000 people for a cocktail reception. Ten other function rooms can accommodate from 20-260 people. Our lovely outdoor Garden Pavilion is also available for meetings, informal gatherings, team building exercises and even a sumptuous banquet.
World class dining facilities
Our professional catering team can organise a cocktail soirée, buffet lunch/dinner, Chinese banquet, themed breakfast, coffee break, lunch spread, gala dinner and more. In addition, technically advanced, sound, lighting and conference equipment is available, with in-house experts on-hand for set-up, running and maintenance.
- High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi internet
- Wireless, floor standing and table microphones
- Flipcharts, whiteboards
- LCD, slide and overhead projectors
- VCD players, video players, television monitors
- CD, tape recorder and video recorders/players
- Mobile partitions and display panels
- Portable staging and dance floor
- Registration desk and support
- Computer with Internet connection available for an additional fee on request
- Simultaneous translation system available for an additional fee on request
- Dedicated event coordinator assigned to your function
- Theme parties indoor or outdoor
- Traditional Thai massages during breaks
- Private group check-in
- Secretarial services and assistance
- Access to the hotel's Business Centre
Photocopying and secretarial services
For more information, please contact:
Nanthanath Tangtaweethum (Ms)
Tel: 02 247 0123 ext 1830